Tuesday, January 16, 2018

About Me...

     My name is Dawn.  Currently, I am known to my students as Miss Corrado.  I have been a Regular Ed Kindergarten Teacher at Alan Shawn Feinstein at Broad Street Elementary School in Providence since Fall 2012.  
     I have also been known as Miss Dawn to my students when I was Head Teacher of a Child Care Center for ten years, and then to my gymnastics students when I developed and implemented a gymnastics program for children from preschool age through College age.
     I am known as Mom to my three brilliantly entertaining, never a dull moment young adult children. In July of 2017, I named myself Nonnie Dawnie to the blessing who joined our family; my granddaughter.  As of August, 2017 I became wife to my husband in my "right" time around marriage.  
     In Fall of 2016 I began my graduate journey through a Cohort to obtain my ELL Certification.  I completed this piece in December of 2017 and am now  continuing on to get my Master's Degree in ELL.  I plan on completing this journey as 2018 closes.  I look forward to moving forward in this Masterful Educational Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment